Photo: Elena Crk | Dreamstime

Slacker and Steve - Bug Related Incident (Audio)

October 17, 2017

Officials in Arizona say a man who was trying to burn spiders under his mobile home sparked a fire the other night. The Tucson Fire Department responded to a report of smoke and flames coming from a mobile home where a man had been using a propane torch to clear spider webs from underneath his home. Firefighters found a mobile home on fire and discovered an elderly woman who had been carried out of the burning home by her son and neighbors. What's your best bug-related incident?

Slacker and Steve - Bug Related Incident 10/17