Photo: Kiosea39 | Dreamstime

Slacker and Steve - Swallowed (Audio)

September 29, 2017

A young boy accidentally swallowed a party hooter and now anytime he breathes, he makes a squeaking noise. Medics had to operate on the boy to remove the party hooter. The doctor who treated the youngster has uploaded the clip to warn parents to be vigilant over what their children put in their mouths. It has been seen over 6 million times. Have you ever accidentally swallowed anything? Did you ever get it out?

Slacker and Steve - Swallowed 9/29