Photo: Gale Verhague | Dreamstime.com

Slacker and Steve - Snake Stories (Audio)

September 20, 2017

A 48-year-old guy named Victor Pratt in Coolidge, Arizona was hosting his child's birthday party earlier this month when a rattlesnake showed up in the yard. Victor started showing off by grabbing it so he could cook it on the grill. When he posed for pictures wrestling with the snake, he lost his grip on its head  and it bit him twice! He was rushed to the hospital, where he immediately got treatment. It's a good thing he did, because after about a half hour more, he would've died. The treatment was so hardcore that Victor was blacked out in the hospital for five days. Now he's home recovering and he says he learned his lesson.

 

What's your best snake story?

Slacker and Steve - Snake Stories 9/20