twitter facebook youtube text
Sam Hill
Click LISTEN LIVE to stream now!

Tabloid Trash




Whip it Demi Moore.


Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital on Monday because she had a seizure after inhaling a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide.

One of Demi's friends who was at her home told emergency workers the actress was doing whip-it's, which is a street name for a type of nitrous oxide inhalant.

Follow this LINK to the story.




Tags :  
People : Demi Moore


Share This: | More


 
01/26/2012 8:42AM
Whip it Demi Moore.
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Siri Gets Feisty
The Return of Rocky
"It's Centered on Love"
So What's This, Twitterature?
What to Do with that Leftover Watermelon
Hammertime, SketchShe Style
6p) Pretty Girls Have it Easier
Firework Follies
Categories
Archives