twitter facebook youtube text
Non-Stop Alice Music
Click LISTEN LIVE to stream now!

BJ & Jamie's Blog



THE DOG IS SAFE!!!!!... Amanda's dog was claimed by her parents after she was pl

Amanda Bynes accidentally drenched her pet Pomeranian with gasoline while building a fire in a residential neighborhood ... then raced to a nearby liquor store to clean the pooch ... Watch below the bizarre footage.


Tags :  
Topics : Hospitality_RecreationHuman Interest
Social :
People : Amanda Bynes


Share This: | More


 
07/24/2013 10:43AM
THE DOG IS SAFE!!!!!... Amanda's dog was claimed by her parents after she was placed on a 5150 hold.
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Maybe You Should Stick with Footballs, Aaron
Ain't No Strings on Me
Um, Donald, You're Fired!
Why, Kanye, Why?
Wait! The Peacock is Gay?
Katy Perry versus The Nuns
Wondering What's Going on in Greece?
M.I.P.
Categories
Archives