twitter facebook youtube text
Fox All Access
Click LISTEN LIVE to stream now!

BJ & Jamie's Blog



THE DOG IS SAFE!!!!!... Amanda's dog was claimed by her parents after she was pl

Amanda Bynes accidentally drenched her pet Pomeranian with gasoline while building a fire in a residential neighborhood ... then raced to a nearby liquor store to clean the pooch ... Watch below the bizarre footage.


Tags :  
Topics : Hospitality_RecreationHuman Interest
Social :
People : Amanda Bynes


Share This: | More


 
07/24/2013 10:43AM
THE DOG IS SAFE!!!!!... Amanda's dog was claimed by her parents after she was placed on a 5150 hold.
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Digital Dating Disasters
OPP: Sexual Harassment Hubby
Dumb Things You Believed
Another Concert Season at Red Rocks
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Ellen vs. Matt Escalates
The Force Continues to Awake...
50 Shades of... Wait! What Did You Do to Your Hair?
Categories
Archives