Mark Watts was recently arrested for stealing and swallowing $59,000 worth of diamond rings. He posed as a construction worker before examining the rings at a Brisbane, Australia jewelry store. When the clerk turned her back, Watts bolted. Employees chased him into a pharmacy and cornered him before he swallowed the one-carat diamond solitaire ring and 1.53-carat yellow diamond ring. A judge has refused to grant bail until Watts passes the rings.
Whether it was on purpose or by accident, what is the craziest thing you swallowed? Keep it clean!