twitter facebook youtube text

Slacker & Steve's Blog



Swallowed

There are a ton of stories in the news about people and pets swallowing things! London rugby player Jason Tovey was recently forced to pull out of a match after his puppy ate his passport. A London woman's cat swallowed her TV antenna.

Butterscotch candy has almost killed both Slacker and Steve... it even sent Steve's sister to the ER! An old coworker got caught having an affair because his dog ate his mistresses underwear!

What have you or your pets swallowed?
 
(photo courtesy of http://radiographics.rsna.org/content/31/2/409/F30.expansion.html)


Tags :  
Topics : Human Interest
Social :
Locations : London
People : ButterscotchJason Tovey


Share This: | More


 
01/15/2013 5:24PM
Swallowed
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Brutal Breakups
OPP: Threesome Gone Wrong
GMD: Blended Family
Broncos vs. Chargers: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds, and more
Billy Bob Thornton Tells the Angelina Jolie Blood-Vial Story
Lady Batman?
Bizarrely Funny
Annoying Then, Annoying Now
Categories
Archives