There are a ton of stories in the news about people and pets swallowing things! London rugby player Jason Tovey was recently forced to pull out of a match after his puppy ate his passport. A London woman's cat swallowed her TV antenna.
Butterscotch candy has almost killed both Slacker and Steve... it even sent Steve's sister to the ER! An old coworker got caught having an affair because his dog ate his mistresses underwear!
What have you or your pets swallowed?
(photo courtesy of http://radiographics.rsna.org/content/31/2/409/F30.expansion.html)