twitter facebook youtube text

BJ & Jamie's Blog



Restaurant Serves 4 year old Booze

Listen to our conversation HERE!

Frenchy's South Beach Restaurant in Clearwater has accidentally served two kids alcoholic drinks after their mothers reportedly ordered nonalcoholic daiquiris. The two boys were 4 years old and one of the boy's mother said she noticed something was wrong when he began acting strange and falling asleep.

Clearwater investigators said it appears the restaurant served the alcoholic drink accidentally when the server mistakenly pushed the wrong button when placing the order into the computer. The restaurant was not cited for serving alcohol to a minor.

One of the boy's mother, Jamie Goins of Lakeland, was upset and said something had to change so this does not happen anymore. The boy was taken to the hospital and was ok.



Tags :  
Topics : Hospitality_Recreation
Social :
People : BoozeJamie Goins


Share This: | More


 
05/23/2012 10:11AM
Restaurant Serves 4 year old Booze
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
OPP: Speed Therapy
The Bad News Bearers
People Going Crazy on the Pot.
Prom Mom
Obnoxious Neighbors
OPP: Love Brother's Friend
GMD: This Old House
Kid stuck in claw machine!
Categories
Archives