twitter facebook youtube text
Slacker & Steve
Click LISTEN LIVE to stream now!

Slacker & Steve's Blog



Medical Mishaps

Yi!

An Ohio woman says her gynecologist sprayed her insides with drain cleaner. She was in for a routine exam when the doctor grabbed a spray bottle labeled vinegar. It's normal to use vinegar when examining a woman's privates. As soon as he sprayed her insides she felt horrible pain and burning. She said it was "like an open cut with rubbing alcohol being poured into it." It turns out the diluted vinegar solution was actually the same chemical (potassium hydroxide) used in drain cleaner to unclog drains. The doctor wasn't wearing gloves, never called poison control, and mishandled the entire situation. He even left a plastic bottle cap behind in her cervix. The chemical apparently caused a lot of damage to her privates. She's suing the doctor's office for not training their employees properly and for pain and suffering.

What is your worst medical mishap?



Tags :  
Topics : Health_Medical_PharmaHuman Interest
Social :
Locations : Ohio


Share This: | More


 
11/18/2013 4:28PM
Medical Mishaps
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Drunk or Kid
OPP: Strip Club Server
Compliments
This Will Melt the Coldest Heart
Hey, It's Cold, So Maybe This Will Get You Thinking Warm
Love Him or Not, This Guy's a Class Act
The Walking Dead, Seinfeld Style
"Hey, Man, I'm Your Worst Nightmare"
Categories
Archives