It’s time for our favorite topic of all! Let’s learn!!! Do you have a useless fact in your head that you could never get rid of that you would like to share with us?
Slacker and Steve have a few useless facts you may like to know:
1. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than for the U.S. Treasury.
2. Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.
3. Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
4. There's a 50% chance that an American lives within 50 miles of where they grew up.
5. Hong Kong is the city with the most Rolls Royce's.
6. Cream does not weigh as much as milk.
7. 1/3 of potatoes are French fried.
8. If you fly at 14,500 feet, you only have half n’ hour before you pass out.
Did you know more elephants weigh less than a blue whales tongue? That’s my useless fact.
Peace. Love – Assistant Producer Stephanie