twitter facebook youtube text

Slacker & Steve's Blog



Kitchen Disasters

 Yi!!

A woman in Salt Lake City was cooking beef stew and forgot to turn the stove off before leaving. When she came back there was smoke everywhere and she thought the house was on fire. Luckily it wasn’t on fire but the house smelled horrible for days and they couldn’t get rid of the smell. They had to move out and everything has to be thrown away and gutted.

Steve says forget cooking it just go get the premade stuff and heat it up. Slacker says he has to buy new silverware because someone gets a spoon in the garbage disposal and then it destroys the spoon and gets thrown around the room and breaks something.

I have heard other people’s kitchen disasters and I think that turned me into an overcautious person.  I am always making sure that I turned the oven or the stove off. If I cooked something in the morning and I checked that everything is off, if I leave later in the day I still check before I leave to make sure everything is off even though I know I already checked. My worst kitchen story though is when I was little I put my hand on the stove burner. I have no idea why I did it but I burned my hand pretty bad. I have witnessed a few accidents but hopefully I will never have one.

Do you have a horrible kitchen mistake or known of one that happened?

With Love- Intern Sarah




Tags :  
Topics : Hospitality_RecreationHuman Interest
Social :
Locations : Salt Lake City


Share This: | More


 
02/29/2012 3:34PM
Kitchen Disasters
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Sucky Students
OPP: Boyfriend's BFF Dating Young
Found It
Best Excuses For Calling Into Work!
Bye Bye Honey
Enjoy Your Flight to Middle Earth
Curses, Hydra, Foiled Again!
Zach, Brad & 2 Ferns
Categories
Archives