If you think having pets can be destructive on a house, you probably don't have children. There's even a Facebook community dedicated to all the things kids break and damage. Here are some of the favorites:
- Permanent marker on a wall.
- Spilled paint on an Oriental rug
- Toddler who has learned to open the fridge without her parents knowing equals one unbelievable food mess!
- A whole box of tampons being flushed down the toilet.
- Pets being painted or drawn on.
- Cell phones destroyed in every way imaginable (Parenting)
Steve never wants kids: The reason why-they destroy things! Slackers child destroy his favor sharpie marker. How will he ever live without the sound the sharpie makes on the paper? RRREEEEEERRR
What has your child destroyed?
(Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net)