A woman was eating a banana when she saw a dark spot on the banana skin. The spot burst open and thousands of tiny spiders scattered throughout her house. It was the "Chris Brown" of spiders....the extremely aggressive Brazilian Wandering Spider, one of the most venomous in the world. She returned the banana to the grocery store and they gave her a $15 coupon. They are also putting her up in a hotel and are paying to fumigate her place.
A Michigan woman says her family found a black widow spider in a bag of grapes purchased at a local Kroger grocery store. The woman, who lives in Brighton, Mich., said her 20-year-old son noticed a web and then spotted the spider, WXYZ, Detroit, reported. Kroger issued a statement Wednesday saying it was grateful no one was harmed. "Kroger is obviously concerned about the well being of our customers. We are extremely grateful no one was harmed in this incident. We recognize the customers reached out to our store team. The store team addressed their concerns with the customer," the statement said."Kroger works extensively with our growers to insure there are inspection processes points in place to make sure we are providing safe and quality food at all times. We also encourage customers to practice safe food handling if this is ever a concern to contact your local Kroger store."
A Reddit user posted photo of chicken foot in bag of frozen vegetables
Unidentifiable chicken organ, Syringe in a fast food burger, “Raincoat” secret prize in a kids meal.
A 7 inch knife in a $5 footlong, Band-Aid, Deep fried chicken head or feathers.Human flesh or a finger, A mouse or droppings
Slacker says what a horrifying thought. Slacker is ok with an animal being in his food since it was probably cooked in the same way the rest of the food so it is not that bad. A band-aid on the other hand is the worst. Slacker says that there is an acceptable amount of chicken parts per billion.
Steve is so grossed out that he doesn’t even want to look at the picture. Steve say stop putting the little bag of parts inside the turkey. Nobody likes that and sometimes people forget to take it out before cooking it. Steve is never eating another banana again.
What is the craziest thing you've ever found in your food?
Breakfast was served at a family gathering and we left the scrambled eggs in the pan on the stove as we were eating. We went back to it about an hour later to get rid of it and noticed some movement looking closer there were maggots crawling inside the eggs. We are still unsure if they were present before we ate them or after. How did they get there?