When you go on vacation, you expect to have a nice clean hotel room to relax in… Well, for one family that wasn’t the case. In Virginia Beach, a family was in their room when the baby found a spoon under the bed and put it in his mouth. The grandmother noticed that the spoon was burnt and had cocaine residue on one side, so they rushed the baby to the hospital. The baby is said to be okay!
Slacker has found used rain coats in night stands next to the bible in some of the hotels he’s been too... Our Producer Dave went to Las Vegas once and he stayed off the strip only to discover there was a dead body in a room over… My friend Red went to Tennessee and found a bong in his hotel room. Sketchy!