twitter facebook youtube text

Slacker & Steve's Blog



Found In Food

Yi!!
 
A bus driver in New York recently went to JFK Fried Chicken in Brooklyn, ordered two chicken breasts and fries, when he felt a sharp pain in his throat and thought he was joking on a bone. When he left the restaurant he started coughing up blood and ended up at the hospital. Turns out he had a two inch coil wire lodged into his throat. A doctor was able to remove it and the man will be suing the fast food chicken restaurant.
 
Also, a ten year old boy in North Carolina was drinking a Capri Sun juice pack when he almost choked on a worm! When the mother called Kraft Foods, she learned he’s not the only kid that’s ever discovered a worm in his Capri Sun… Gross!
 
I’ve never found anything extreme in my food before, but every once in a while I get that long piece of hair. Of course I never notice it until it’s halfway in my mouth and I’m slowly pulling it out. Oh, it’s so gross!!
 
What have you found in food?
 
Peace. Love – Assistant Producer Stephanie


Tags :  
Topics : Hospitality_Recreation
Social :
Locations : New YorkNorth Carolina
People : Stephanie


Share This: | More


 
02/02/2012 5:41PM
Found In Food
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Comic-Con and other conventions, is it just dress-up?
If Sharks Could Fly...
Put Your Tray Tables in the Upright Postion, and Don't You Dare Tweet
Leader Supremely Upset
You're Bad for Business, Kid
Kids Say the Darnest Things
Scammed
OPP: Boy Wants a Bridal Shower
Categories
Archives