twitter facebook youtube text

Slacker & Steve's Blog



Foreign Objects In Your Body

Yi!!
 
Unfortunately for one Australian man, New Year’s Eve was not a night to remember or the way he would have liked to imagine starting off a new year… His friends thought it would be funny to fold over a metal bottle cap and stick it in his drink, which he accidently swallowed. He had to be rushed to the hospital and it had to be surgically removed.
 
On Christmas, Slacker was hanging out with some friends and he learned that a friend’s husband stuck a battery, specifically a double A, from a children’s toy into his daddy part. All Slacker can say to that is… Wow.
 
I consider myself very lucky. I haven’t put a foreign object into my body, unless you count a sugar ant…
Have you had a foreign object in your body?
 
Peace. Love – Assistant Producer Stephanie




Tags :  
People : Stephanie


Share This: | More


 
01/03/2012 5:24PM
Foreign Objects In Your Body
Please Enter Your Comments Below
01/04/2012 7:01PM
Safety pin
My son swallowed an open safety pin and they hade to take a big vacuum like piece and stuck it in my sons mouth until it came out and my husband still has the safety pin in his dresser drawer
Title :
Comment :
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Ghost Stories
OPP: Boyfriend Doesn't Believe My Cramps
Fears
Halloween in Hollywood
BJ and Jamie's Halloween Jokes!
Live From 30 Rock!
Pee Wee's Back
Peter Pan's Clock is Ticking
Categories
Archives