Sounds like Carrie Underwood could use a some help in the kitchen! The "Blown Away" singer had a little bit of trouble while cooking a meal on Saturday night. "I set off the fire alarm in my apartment trying to make dinner," she Tweeted. "Oops! Sorry neighbors… #TopChef #Kitchen#Nightmares." The 30-year-old, who married Canadian hockey player Mike Fisher in 2010, is a vegan and has been working on improving her cooking skills. "I mean I try," she told Ellen Degeneres last year. "I want to be that mom someday. My mom makes the best fill-in-the-blank. I would love to be that, so I am working on it."
Slacker's family constantly lived in fear of fire when he was growing up. They had a crockpot that was so old that Slacker was pretty sure it was the first one ever made. One day they went to plug it in and it arched so bad that it blew the outlet out of the wall!
Steve was once cooking a TV Dinner and missed a part of the foil before he put it in the microwave. The microwave started sparking and smoking. Steve ran over and pulled it out but his microwave is permanently damaged.
Did you set the kitchen on fire? Drop Thanksgiving dinner on the floor? What was your cooking catastrophe?
(Photo courtesy of Flickr)