No Regrets Parenting – How to make the most of your time with your kids.
From diapers to family dinners, helping with homework to college goodbyes, Dr. Harley Rotbart from Children’s Hospital Colorado has tips on how to turn these minutes with your children into cherished moments.
Recognizing that time is a precious commodity for every parent, Dr. Rotbart provides important advice to enable parents to maximize time with their children and to transform minutes spent to moments shared.
• Family Dinner Nights: Make dinner fun and memorable with a themed dinner once a week.
• Build a Fort: Creating memories that last a lifetime can be as simple as building a fort!
• Pajama Walks: Turn the bedtime routine into a special moment.
• Work Life Balance: Instead of trying to find more time take advantage of the time you already have with your children.
• For more tips from Dr. Harley Rotbart visit his blog.
Click here for additional online parenting advice on a variety of topics from Children’s Hospital Colorado!