A recent article talked about why families fight during the holidays. They are:
10. What time should we eat?
9. Can I bring my new significant other?
8. I Got Kicked Out of School/Fired/Failing At Life
7. Mom, You Are a Bad Cook
6. Politics/Religion/Sex/All Things Taboo
5. Uncle Brad Came Out of the Closet
4. Grandpa/Mom/You Drinks Too Much
3. Money, Money, Money!
1. I Am Not Hungry/Stop Putting Food on my Plate
Whether it's the person that starts the fight every year or the creepy drunk uncle, we all have the black sheep of the family. What's your best black sheep story?