Slacker & Steve Resurrected
Click LISTEN LIVE to stream now!
HOSTS & SHOWS
BJ & Jamie
Slacker & Steve
Listen on Mobile
Today on BJ & Jamie
Today On Slacker & Steve
Sign up / Sign In
Alice Text Addicts
Denver Perks/Half Off
Slacker & Steve's Blog
by Slacker And Steve
posted Apr 26 2012 5:09PM
Ever wonder why a date went horribly wrong? Well, maybe it’s you…And your rudeness. We found a story that lists off ten signs to help you find out if you are rude on a date.
1. You arrive late for a date or change plans last minute as a habit…
2. You stare at attractive people who pass by or allow distractions of cell phones, text messages, silent vibes to interrupt your dating conversation…
3. You exaggerate your accomplishments and dating goals in hopes of getting laid…
4. You bog down the mood with heavy, negative stories from your past…
5. You pressure a commitment quickly or invite a date to an event two months later…
6. You use electronic communication to confirm dates or to keep track of your date's online dating activities…
7. You control conversations with a monologue about yourself…
8. You pass judgment, put down your date's dreams or suggest that your date change to fit your ideal…
9. You criticize your date's family or physical flaws that can't be changed…
10. You talk about how busy you are with work and family obligations…
Is this you?
Have you had a bad date?
Peace. Love – Assistant Producer Stephanie
Back To Blog
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Please enter the text as it is shown in the box below :
Denver Perks / Half Off Deals!
Just Ask Children’s
FREE Alice iPhone / Droid App
Real Traffic Reports
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
"This Movie Has a Lot of Boxing"
There's a 75% Chance of This Dress Showing Up on Your Weather Report
Say "Hello" with Classroom Instruments
The Farce Was Missed with this One
Literally Walks in for the Touchdown
Let's Not Pardon This Turkey
Wonder Where Your Neighbors Went for Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is Saved
On Today's Show