Non-Stop Alice Music
Click LISTEN LIVE to stream now!
HOSTS & SHOWS
BJ & Jamie
Slacker & Steve
Listen on Mobile
Today on BJ & Jamie
Today On Slacker & Steve
Sign up / Sign In
Win a $4,000 Estate Plan Package
Alice Text Addicts
Denver Perks/Half Off
Slacker & Steve's Blog
by Slacker And Steve
posted Apr 26 2012 5:09PM
Ever wonder why a date went horribly wrong? Well, maybe it’s you…And your rudeness. We found a story that lists off ten signs to help you find out if you are rude on a date.
1. You arrive late for a date or change plans last minute as a habit…
2. You stare at attractive people who pass by or allow distractions of cell phones, text messages, silent vibes to interrupt your dating conversation…
3. You exaggerate your accomplishments and dating goals in hopes of getting laid…
4. You bog down the mood with heavy, negative stories from your past…
5. You pressure a commitment quickly or invite a date to an event two months later…
6. You use electronic communication to confirm dates or to keep track of your date's online dating activities…
7. You control conversations with a monologue about yourself…
8. You pass judgment, put down your date's dreams or suggest that your date change to fit your ideal…
9. You criticize your date's family or physical flaws that can't be changed…
10. You talk about how busy you are with work and family obligations…
Is this you?
Have you had a bad date?
Peace. Love – Assistant Producer Stephanie
Back To Blog
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Please enter the text as it is shown in the box below :
Denver Perks / Half Off Deals!
Just Ask Children’s
FREE Alice iPhone / Droid App
Real Traffic Reports
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Celebrities Dramatically Recite Justin Bieber's "Sorry" Lyrics
Sooo Awkward! Savannah Guthrie Talks Ugly Feet with Penelope Cruze
Protecting Han Solo
Are You Ready to Be a Martian?
Can We Get Betty White to Review Every Movie From Now On????
Just Saying the Name Hurts
Wait a Minute... Is this Leogate?
Slip Sliding Away the Super Bowl Way
On Today's Show