WOMAN 'ACCIDENTALLY' SWALLOWS $5K DIAMOND
A woman in Tampa accidently swallowed a diamond worth $5,000.
A woman's club held an event where they poured 400 glasses of champagne. Inside each flute was a cubic zirconia, and one of the flutes contained a $5,000 diamond donated by a local jewelry store.
An 80-year-old woman had the glass with the real diamond but accidently swallowed it.
The very next day, the woman went in for a routine colonoscopy and the doctor found the diamond, so took it to a jeweler and had it mounted.
Listen to our conversation HERE